Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Are You for REAL? - Part 2

Facebook message from The Russian Who Never Called (and who sent a second friend request earlier today):

Subject: [name] the douche
so it's been eating at me ever since you left this past summer, but i'm a total douchebag for not keeping in touch and i hope youre doing alright and was wondering how you've been. i understand if you don't feel like replying


My Response:

Well, since you brought it up, it's not so much the not calling, because let's face it, I'm a big girl and it wouldn't be the first time, and I did leave the country a month later. The *true* douchebaggery lies in the fact that I get all of your promotional emails and text blasts.

I'll stop holding it against you since you more or less called yourself out, but seriously dude? Tasteless.

That being said I'm doing fine and all is well, thanks for asking.

Take care,
-F-


So he apologized (without actually using the word "sorry," but I suppose "douchebag" will suffice), but still... Fucking men...