Thursday, August 16, 2007

Why are all the layouts on Blogspot so lame?

Or perhaps a wiser question would be... why am I too lazy to just make my own?

Once upon a time I actually knew some HTML.

Like in college.

God that was so long ago.

Anyway, hi. My initial intention for this blog was to join the ranks of all the knit-bloggers out there and share my handiwork with the world. Then I realized that I really wasn't committed enough to devote the time necessary, and anyway I've been so busy lately, what with avoiding my miserable roommates, looking for a new apartment, and panicking about the impending start of grad school, that the knitting has more or less fallen by the wayside.

I do, however, have a boring job that offers very little to do. Might as well do something productive (???) with my time... right?

Right.

Or at least that's the line I'm taking.

No comments: