Wednesday, October 3, 2007

We Represent the Lollipop Guild...

This morning I got onto the subway and seriously, every person in my car was a FOOT taller than me!

Granted, I'm pretty short to begin with and being towered over is not an uncommon sensation, but everyone in this car was well over 6' tall! What the hell?!?

It's another slow day at work, all the bosses are at some off-site strategizing session for the entire day. I should really take advantage of this unexpected bounty to get caught up on school work, but instead I've been surfing the web and catching up on the goings-on in blog-land. Productivity? Not exactly my strong point.

Coupla new folks on my blogroll, woohoo! Is it weird that that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling? No? Good.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get a bikini wax on my lunch break. Ah, would that every day could be so filled with, well, nothing...

1 comment:

Princess Pointful said...

Speaking of shortness... I just spent extra cash to buy short person "professional" pants. Such a relief to have the choice to wear flats without ruining a new pair of pants.

Wow. That was relevant.