Tuesday, February 5, 2008

To-Do List

Thanks for all the positive comments yesterday, you are all fabulous!

I had a total stress fit at the end of the work day yesterday. This knot of tension had taken root in my chest and was refusing to vacate. However, I walked through Union Square to go buy cat food and noticed the cider sellers, so I got a cup of hot cider and sat in the park with a cigarette until I managed to calm the fuck down.

So yes, I'm feeling a bit better today. I keep reminding myself that I always manage to get things done, no matter how impossible the situation may seem, so if I just take a deep breath and stop worrying, everything will work itself out.

So far I'm buying it. Let's hope it lasts.

* * * * *

On a slightly more interesting note, shortly before waking up this morning I had a very naughty dream about Beck... twice! Only in my dream he was British. Which made him even hotter.

And so I decided that to further repel the cloud of doom that has been hanging over my head (and therefore over my blog), I would follow in the footsteps of so many other bloggers as of late, and give you the top 5 celebrity men that I would not kick out of bed.

I'm also trying not to repeat anyone else's repsonses (which were all fabulous by the way), so this has actually been pretty tough.

So, in no particular order...

Ryan Gosling

Once upon a time, Evil Ex Roommate walked into the room while I was watching "Half Nelson"

EER: Is that Ryan Gosling?
Me: Uh huh
EER: Damn, even the back of his head is hot.



He's sexy, he's talented, and he took his Mom to the Oscars! Does it get much better than that?


Gael Garcia Bernal



I do not have the vocabulary to properly express the things I would do to this man if given the opportunity. Not even in Spanish.


Henry Cavill



Even if it weren't an excellent show, this man would be reason enough to watch The Tudors. Mmmmm....

What? Oh, sorry, got distracted there. Moving along...


Alex O'Loughlin



If Joss Whedon has taught us anything, it's this: Vampires are friggin' sexy! And this man? Oh this man takes the cake.

Also he's an Aussie. Always helps.


Vin Diesel



I must qualify that he is not allowed to speak... but I can't help myself. Somehow the idea that he could crush me between his thighs totally turns me on, and ever since Pitch Black I've been dying to let him do just that.

Bonus if he wears the Riddick outfit.


Honorable Mention: Mike Rowe, Clive Owen, David Anders, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Michael Vartan, Johnny Depp, and the entire cast of 300.


Hello, Jet Blue? I'd like a ticket to LA please... one way.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you mentioned Mike Rowe! I'm completely in love with him and he was definitely on my list. I think number one, in fact!

B said...

oh-em-gee: your list? ::ROWR::

cuz yes. AND YES and yes and yes and yes.

excuse me while I go douse myself in cold water

Jess said...

I love your list! Especially number 2. Mmm.

I'm glad you're feeling better today!

Tina Poe said...

That Henry Cavill is way to beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I used to crush on Ryan from the Mickey Mouse Club days. And I'm not the kind of girl who crushes.

Anonymous said...

Mmm..The entire cast of 300 were, weren't they?! Even the girls.

Ashley said...

haha good list! my 1 & 2 are exactly the same! and i would NOT kick mike rowe out of bed

p.s. just stumbled on your blog... hope you don't think it's creepy that i'm commenting ;)

Anonymous said...

oooh some unfamiliar faces here. yum, though! but hear hear on runners up anders and vartan. both on my list!!

megabrooke said...

Geesh, I thought I commented here yesterday! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi (Brookem, new reader here!), and I lurve your man choices. Woot.

And um, if this comment appears 10 times, don't mind me. I never claimed to be savvy with this stuff. Not at all.

Samantha said...

gawd i crush on vin diesel too. he is also extremely hot in a suit in boiler room. i saw him once at skybar here in l.a. sitting down and i had to hold myself from walking over and licking his head. wait, maybe i shouldn't have shared that!