Monday, November 17, 2008

Cause for Ambien

This afternoon I sent out an invite on Facebook to NYC friends--mostly people in my program--to come see the show I've been working on with the kids for the past two months.

About half-way home on the subway this evening, it occurred to me: I didn't remember adding Slater to the list.

So when I got home, I logged onto Facebook... and he's no longer on my friends list.

I ran a search, and found two accounts with his name. One in Boston, and one with no photo or info. Then, like, an hour later I got a Facebook email from a friend about her birthday... and his name was on the list of people it had been sent to. But unlike all the other names, it wasn't linked so I couldn't click on it to get to a profile.

So... what gives? Is there some strange glitch in the Matrix, or have I officially been de-friended for some transgression of which I am completely unaware?

As if I didn't have enough on my mind already.

Christ, I'm never going to get to sleep tonight.

4 comments:

B said...

Screw him. He's not worth your time.

amy said...

What??? I can't believe it. So strange. WTF is his problem? I'm sorry! This sucks. He sucks. If you need to go out and bitch, give a shout ...

Princess Pointful said...

What the hell....?
I cannot see what you could have done that you'd have no idea about... and the fact that he wouldn't tell you is even worse! I'm sorry... you don't deserve this!!!

Princess of the Universe said...

OK, I take back all my nicey nice fairness...Slater sucks.