Tuesday, April 14, 2009

In Brief

As predicted, my internet crapped out again on Friday and I just got it back today. Remind me to call the cable company and make sure I'm credited for the four days I went without.

While life still generally sucks, I do have one piece of good news: Even though the psychologist thought I was a tramp, I still passed the psych evaluation for egg donation. Next step: Genetic testing. If I find out that I have some weird fatal disease I am totally moving to Fiji and spending the remainder of my days in a hammock drinking mint juleps.

1 comment:

wegrit said...

While it's highly unlikely you have some weird fatal disease, I'm all for you moving to Fiji and spending your days in a hammock drinking mint juleps. I would totally come and visit!

Will you be back in the UK this summer?