Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Foot in Front of the Other

It's business as usual here at Froggy's Ranch of Crazy. Looking for a job, visiting my friend in the hospital, and wondering what in my new apartment will break next.

However, across the United States, it may not be business as usual for thousands of women. Every three minutes, another woman is diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Join me in my effort to fund research and provide care to the thousands of of under- or un-insured women who are struggling with this disease.

I have pledged to raise $1,800 and walk in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer this October. Please, click the image below to make a donation and help me reach that goal. A dollar, a nickle, a penny. Every little bit helps.


Your donation will make a difference to the women in your community and across the country. They and I both thank you.

PS - The more of you who donate, the fewer of these messages will pepper my blog. I am not above bribery, so go on! Donate!

We will return to your regularly scheduled bitching and moaning tomorrow...

3 comments:

repliderium.com said...

Good on you! We're doing something similar over here in Canuckland!

Princess Pointful said...

I donated! Good luck Froggy!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Cheers, super great cause!