Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Thought...

Maybe it's the two French Martinis talking, but...

For all the bitching and moaning about the shit that's gone wrong, things that have happened or haven't, where I wish I was and where I'm not, the shitty job, my farce of a love life, the money spent on a degree that I'm glad I have but isn't getting me anywhere...

A minute ago I was hanging out the living room window of my fifth floor walk-up smoking a cigarette (which, yes, I really shouldn't be doing), listening to guys on the street shout at each other in Spanish, and I realized...

I really fucking love my life.

Funny how it just hits you sometimes.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is a good thing to realize, and the moments when you do realize that, in spite of all the shit, life is wonderful, are such good moments. Glad you had a good moment in the midst of all the boy drama :)

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

Those moments of fleeting clarity are nice, as they fill the large gaps of uncertainty.

Lilyflower said...

Bingo! ;)