Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh Good Grief...

After months of threatening, I finally did it.

I put a profile up on Match.

I'm chalking it up to temporary insanity... but I've got 7 free days in which to come to my senses and cancel before being charged whatever ridiculous sum of money for the membership.

I was surprised to see how many genuinely attractive men currently have profiles posted. It makes me wonder what their fatal flaws are that leave them single.

Then again, I am also single, and by my own logic I am therefore also fatally flawed. I suppose the goal then becomes to find someone whose flaws off-set my own.

Either way... should make for some interesting blogging. One can only hope.

4 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

I think the only reason I'm on those sites is for the blog fodder...
Good luck!
xo

Anonymous said...

Really? Match? What, you need a better quality stalker than craigslist can provide?

Z said...

Good luck! And yes, do please update with future stories :)

EMC said...

love it.thats exactly what i said when i was considering it!